Visitors with the purpose of study or research can use this library by following the registration procedures explained below.
Qualifications to Use the Library
- A person older than 18 years old.
- A person who is not enrolled in another university or high school.(Students from certain other universities may use the library if they have a “User Permission Card” issued by that university.)
- Bring an ID card which shows your present address (ex. driver's license, passport, or alien registration card) to the library counter (2F).
- You may use the library but you may not check out materials.
- Bring an ID card which shows your present address (ex. driver's license, passport, or alien registration card) and a recent photograph (3 cm × 3 cm), to the library counter (2F).
- A "Library User Card" will be issued to you.
- You may use the library and check out materials.
- You can use the library until March 31 of the fiscal year in which you registered.
- When the fiscal year changes, you must renew your registration. Bring an ID card when you update your registration